Search This Blog

Thursday 27 September 2012

Our Contributions



It’s necessary to mention that I like ‘unusual’ music. That’s why my favourite kind is indie and post-electro. Music is a very significant part of my life, so, I listen to it whenever and wherever I can. It is also important for me to feel the beat and enjoy the singer’s vocal. Sometimes when there’s nobody around I try to sing to the music I am listening to. To tell the truth, it takes me 6-7 times to listen to the song and I can remember its lyrics.My favourite band is “Foster the People” founded in 2011 in California by Mark Foster. They have already recorded one studio album called ‘Torches’.It’s a pity but I’ve never had a chance to be to any concerts but I do wish I were. I can’t play any musical instruments either but I enjoy listening to the piano and guitar. Nevertheless, I do my best to follow the latest news in the world of music and always download items rated 4-5 stars in music forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment